Thursday, February 17, 2005

Tackling To Do List

Found out from Mallory, when I got home from work, that Rachel was home when she got there, meaning Rachel skipped school. Last week she missed school one day because she faked being sick. This time she never even called me to let me know she missed the bus. So she's grounded for two weeks, no computer time and no phone. I told her that I was going to sign her up for the middle school before school program (Middle School Daycare) if she skips school again. She does not want to go there so promises to not skip school again. We'll see.

Now, let's see what I actually got done on my "To Do List" posted yesterday, plus other normal activities that get done on Wednesday.

Put meatballs and sauce on for dinner (Meatball Subs).
Dropped Taylor off at gymnastics (5:45).
Ate dinner and nursed Natalie.
Dropped Rachel off at Girl Scouts (6:30).
Cut out PJ top for Joseph.
Spent about 1/2 an hour looking for pattern for Natalie's overalls.
Picked up Rachel (8:00).
Organized a few things on the new desk.
Hemmed a pair of shorts for Rachel (not on original list).
Picked up Taylor from gumnastics (9:30).
Finally found the pattern for Natalie's overalls, after another 1/2 hour of looking.
Folded about half of the laundry, still need to do the whites.
Went to bed around midnight.

No comments: