Wednesday, February 16, 2005

CiCi's Pizza Night

I took the kids out to dinner to a local pizza place called CiCi's. They have a pizza and salad buffet that only costs $3.99 for adults and kids over 10 and $2.99 for kids 5-10, under 5 is free. Last night was fundraiser night for the HS academic booster club so the place donates 10% of the sales from 5-9 to the school. The ES has a fundraiser night there once a month, but this is the first time I'd gone there during one for the HS. There are a lot more people there during the ES nights, but maybe the ES gets the word out better than the HS does. I had not planned on going out for dinner. I was going to order pizza at the house, but Bailey wanted to go out and I remembered about the fundraiser, so out we went.

Since we went out to dinner, I did not finish as much of my to do list as I had hoped to get done on my night off. I only got two things done; worked with kids to pickup the family room and made slipcovers for babysitter's rocking chair cushions.

Current To Do List:
- Organize stuff in new desk
- Fold laundry in baskets
- Cut out PJ top for Joseph
- Repair PJ bottoms for Joseph
- Cut out overalls for Natalie
- Cut out Care Bear dress for Bailey
- Sew above items

Now that I've typed the list up, it's not as bad as I thought. But I think there is more for the list that I'm not thinking of right now. There is always more to be done.

No comments: