Saturday, February 26, 2005

A Real Stinker

Natalie woke up yesterday throwing up chunks. She continue to throw up everything she ate at the babysitter's house. She seemed her normal self in between throwing up. She wasn't acting sick at all and didn't have a fever. She was sleeping when I got home. I nursed her when she got up and that stayed down. Mallory fed her some dinner and that stayed down. Next came the diarrhea. Explosive diarrhea! She went through many outfits before going to bed. When I woke up this morning, she was still sleeping, but she was covered from chin to knees in diarrhea. Every blanket in her crib was stained. I got her up and put her straight into the tub. She smelled so bad I almost threw up myself trying to get her undressed. I have already changed her once so far since the bath. Hopefully she's on the upswing and the diarrhea will slow down today. She's nursing well so I'm not worried about her getting dehydrated.

No comments: