Monday, February 07, 2005

Super Bowl Sunday!

Today started out good as Natalie let me sleep until 9:30. I made waffles for breakfast, but I think everyone likes Joe's breakfast's better. I bought myself a new desk yesterday, for my computer and sewing machines, that Joe is going to put together. Rachel and I went bed shopping while Taylor and Bailey played with friends at their house. We started out looking for a twin over full bunk bed, but changed our minds about half way through and settled on looking at getting a futon bed for now. Maybe? We already have a futon mattress in the room over the garage on a bed frame that is falling apart, so I want to trade that mattress for the loft bed in Rachel's room, then toss out the broken bed frame. We didn't buy anything yet, so still have time to change our minds again, Yes? Got a call from Joe as we were heading home, the desk was almost together when it started to fall apart, he was not happy. Some of the screws had completed pulled out the the desk and made holes in the side of the pieces. I called the place I got it and they agreed to swap out the defective pieces with new parts, yeah! I took the parts back to the store on my way to dinner at Friendly's at my friend Stacey and her 2 girls. See pictures below. Then Joe could watch the first half of the Super Bowl in peace and quite. The half-time show was on when we got home, good timing. The Eagles must have lost, because Joe went to bed without telling me who won. I had to get my old sewing desk back in from the garage in order to set up my computer and sewing machines to finish a new shirt for Bailey to wear tomarrow. I'll post a picture of the shirt tomarrow. One of these nights I'm going to get to bed before midnight.

No comments: