Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Mom's night off?

Right now, Tuesday night is my one night a week when we usually have no outside the house activities. Tonight, I got home from work around 5:15 after picking up Bailey at preschool and Joseph and Natalie at the babysitter's house. I browned ground beef and got chili started then made corn bread. As soon as I put it in the oven, Taylor and I rushed off to the grocery store (run one out of the house) to get missing ingredients for sweet potato pie that she needs to make tonight for a school project due tomarrow. Come home, eat chili for dinner, yum! Help Taylor make sweet potatoe pie. Make cupcakes for Bailey to take to preschool tomarrow to celebrate her birthday (belated). Just realized that the preschool no longer allows outside food, so may not be able to leave the cupcakes at school. Oh well, more for us. Assembled a 2 shelf plastic cabinet for Rachel's room. Finally settled down to doing what I had planned on doing: reading email and cutting out 2 pairs of overalls for Natalie. Got a call from Mallory to come pick her up (run two out of the house). Had Mallory frost the cupcakes. Settled down to update blog, nurse Natalie and watch Dragon Tales with Bailey. Hopefully I will get to bed before midnight.

No comments: