Monday, January 10, 2005

Lazy Day

We finally got around to taking the decorations off the Christmas tree and throwing it out. It was dry as a bone, very stiff and very light. Rachel still needs to take down the decorations inside the house and Mallory needs to get back up on the roof to take the lights down. One of these days, I'll unplug the timers so I least they don't keep coming on every night. But my neighbor across the street still has his outside decorations up and lite so I'm not the only one.

Mallory had vollyball practice from 3:30 - 6:00 so I took the rest of the kids with me to Target, except for Natalie, she was home napping. Didn't get anything exciting, just lots of necesseties, like paper products and cleaning supplies.

Natalie was a huge cranky butt tonight after I got home. She wanted to be held at all times and cried very loudly if put down. She even cried in the bath tub, which usually makes her happy when she's sad. I think she may finally be getting some teeth. I was told when they get them so late like this, that she may get 3-4 all the at same time. Ouch! I gave her some Tylenol in hopes that I'll get some sleep tonight. She finally fell alseep on the floor about 12:15am.

No comments: