Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Gift Exchange

Tuesdays are one of my only free nights during the week. My best friend and her boys finally got to come over to exchange Christmas gifts. They were supposed to come over last week, but her her kids were sick so they didn't come. Everyone enjoyed their gifts and a good time was had by all.

After they left, I sewed together a fleece pullover for my 12 yo dd. It's almost done, but I didn't have enough of the printed fleece for the hood, so I need to make a trip to the fabric store tomorrow night to find some solid gray fleece. I also want to put a solid gray pocket on the front of the jacket.

Mallory participated in the high school swim meet tonight in one leg of the 200 M freestyle relay. The meets are very long, usually about 3 - 3.5 hrs. Her event was last, so that's a lot of waiting around for her turn to swim.

No comments: