Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Years!

Tonight I decided that I would start out this year trying to keep everyone up to date by blogging.

Since today was Saturday and I didn't have to get up early, I got to sleep until amost 10:00. Joe stayed home with the kids while I spent 5.5 hours working at the BINGO hall for the gymnastics parent group. Joe made a wonderful lasagna for dinner which was ready soon after I got home. After dinner I watched TV while cutting out a fleece hooded pullover for Mallory. It's orange with volleyballs on it. Natalie decided to nurse a lot, otherwise I might have finished sewing the jacket. Natalie also got her bangs cut again. She's finally asleep at 1:22am, so I am going to sleep now too. Tomorrow, I will post pictures of Natalie's new haircut and of Mallory in her new jacket, if I finish it.

1 comment:

Nancy and the Master Chief said...

Karen,

The photos are great! You should post one of all the kids - like their Christmas one.

So, how did you get the photo inside your text? I got two photos into mine, but they're at the top of all the text. Do you type a bit, then insert a photo and then type some more?

Nancy