Monday, January 10, 2005

B-I-N-G-O

Saturday was my turn again to work at BINGO. The parent's association for Taylor's gymnastics team, runs a BINGO game to raise money to help offset the high costs of meet fees, coaches fees and travel costs. If we didn't raise this extra money, I'd be paying about $800 this year for taylor to compete. The parents are split up into 5 teams so you only have to work every 5 weeks. You can arrange to switch dates with someone if you are busy on one of your regular BINGO days. I am amazed at how money these people throw away at BINGO, but know that if we weren't getting their money for our kids, somneone else would be getting it for theirs. These people are going to play, no matter who's running the game. Mallory and I also work BINGO for the HS band once every 4 weeks. So I usually get to do it twice a month, but this month I get to work three times because I switched my Dec. date to Jan 1st.

No comments: