Sunday, April 24, 2005

Organized Chaos?

Today was a very busy day for the Stratton family. It started at 4:35am when a rain storm woke me up. Joe was supposed to get up at 4:00am, but I hadn't set the alarm correctly, so it hadn't gone off like it should have. He left at 5:00am to drive most of the way to New Orleans where he will be until the end of the week.

I went back to sleep until 6:15am when I had to get up so I could drop Mallory off at the high school by 7:00am. She had an all day volleyball tournament in Williamsburg. Then back home to get Joseph and Bailey ready for baseball & t-ball. I dropped them off with a friend of mine at the ball field at 8:30am for games at 9:00am & 11:00am. Next I dropped Natalie off at 9:00am at a friend's house for the day. I have the best friends.

Then I took Taylor to her volleyball game at 10:00am, she had to be there at 9:30am. I got to watch one game and then I was off to work BINGO. I started today as team manager so had to be there an hour earlier than normal. One of Taylor's teammate's mom brought her home. Rachel had a volleyball game at 1:00pm and was picked up by another mom around 12:00pm and she got back home around 2:30pm.

My friend brought Joseph & Bailey home after Rachel got back home. Rachel made pancakes and sausage for dinner. I finished up with BINGO around 5:30pm, picked Natalie up on my way home and got home around 6:15pm. I cleaned the kitchen and family rooms and then relaxed and watch some TV for the rest of the evening until it was time to take Adam home.

Then I went to bed.

No comments: