Monday, April 25, 2005

Bowling and Pizza

The kids plus Mallory's boyfriend, Adam, and I all went Bowling on Sunday afternoon. We had a blast! Mallory, Adam & I bowling on a lane without bumpers and the rest of the kids bowled with bumpers. No one did very well but we still had a great time. I didn't get a strike until the very last game, but then I got two in a row. I usually get a couple of strikes a game. It's been too long since we bowled last, my back is killing me today. We ate pizza, nachos & cheese fries for lunch.

Natalie and Bailey both fell asleep on the way home. I left them asleep in the car, it was nice and cool outside, while I mowed the lawn. Taylor wanted to help, so she mowed half of the front yard. Since we had a late lunch, everyone just had cereal for dinner. I vegged out and watched TLC and played with photos taken at bowling, until I went to bed.

1 comment:

LISA said...

you stunk because you didn't have your bowling buddy:<(