Sunday, December 02, 2007

Our Busy Day

Saturday was a very busy day for us. It started at 8:30am with Bailey's Tae Kwon Do belt test for her red advanced belt. I dropped her and Joseph off for the beginning of the test session which is always the lower belts and one part of the ceremony that I've seen a dozen times. I took this opportunity to do a little Christmas shopping since I had no other kids with me. In the afternoon, we attended the annual Down Syndrome holiday party where much fun was had by all. After we got home from there, we readied the house for a going away party for Mallory's boyfriend, Ryan. Lots of their friends came over for a fun filled night of Wii and S'mores.

1 comment:

The Orlowski Family said...

I was wondering about all the games and fun that the kids were having. Glad everyone enjoyed themselves.