Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy? Birthday to Mallory

See the crutches behind Mallory? Yup, another birthday ankle injury occurred today. Remember Rachel's broken ankle just after her birthday last year? Well, Mallory's ankle is not broken, thank goodness, just sprained. She had spring volleyball try-outs yesterday and today. About half way through today's session, she stepped on the foot of the player across the net when that girl's foot landed on Mallory's side of the net. She's camping out on the sofa downstairs tonight because it's too much of a pain to get up and down the steps right now. Joe made one of her favorite entrees for dinner tonight, chicken parmesan and I made an Angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream for dessert. She got a new red cell phone too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, send my good thoughts to Mallory. I hate my crutches already, I really feel for her.

Karen