Saturday, March 18, 2006

Who would not love this face?


Natalie is driving me crazy these days. I alternate between loving her more than anything and going insane trying to keep up with her as she wants to be on the go all the time these days. What happened to my little baby who would quitely go with me everywhere I needed to go? She's turned into a high energy toddler who never wants to stop. She spends her days trying to get out of all the places we've put her to keep her safe. She has recently learned to open the latch on the front screen door so we have to remember to close the front door or she escapes. She loves being outside. She has also become a little Houdini when it comes to carseat and stroller straps which makes taking her along more difficult. She has discovered a love of the arts and spends many waking hours looking for something to write on both herself and the walls. Ah the joys of having a 2 year old in the house again.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LISA said...

look at that face I miss you all so much and she is growing so quick