Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gymnastics Results

Last Sunday, Taylor had her first gymnastics meet of the 2005-2006 season. I had hoped to post some pictures with this post, which is why it's taken me so long, but I couldn't get the pictures to transfer off the digital video camera like I thought that they would. So here's the post with no pictures. Taylor started slow, but then finished with a bang. She placed 4th in her first two events and 1st in her last two events, which placed her 2nd overall for her age group. She was very excited and got three medals, two gold and one silver. Her highest placement last year was 4th, so she was thrilled to finally get to the top of the platform. We are all very proud of her and all of the long hours and hard work she has put into her gymnastics.

1 comment:

The Orlowski Family said...

Way to go Taylor. I am so proud of you.