Saturday, July 09, 2005

Visit with Family

Some of the kids and I are at my Dad's for a few days. Mallory, Joseph, Bailey, Natalie and I drove up Friday afternoon to northern VA. My grandma's memorial service is Monday, so I'm spending a few extra days visiting with my brother and sister who are also in town. Rachel had a whitewater rafting trip with the Girl Scouts today and Taylor had gymnastics practice Friday evening so they stayed at home with Joe. They will be coming up sometime tomarrow. We are spending a few days at my Dad's house and a couple of days at a hotel because their aren't enough beds for us all to sleep here. Joe is going back Monday afternoon and taking Mallory and at least one other kid, maybe Joseph and Bailey, back with him. Then the rest of the kids and I will stay until Wednesday afternoon. I need to get back in order for Taylor to get to practice at 6:00PM. We just hung out around the house today catching up on each other's life. Tomorrow we will get everyone out of the house and go putt putt golfing and go out to dinner. I have been taking pictures, but will have to wait to post them until I get back home.

2 comments:

sozzled said...

karen, I'm glad you are getting some time with your family. How is your dad doing? I imagine it will be lonely for him once you have all gone home...

LISA said...

Glad to here you made it up there... how are things are you getting any of the storm.