Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Results of my Watch-It

I have been trying to watch what I eat since the beginning of April when I got on the scale and didn't like what I saw. I had also noticed that my regular pants did not fit and my fat pants were getting tight around the middle. I have been doing some Ab exercises 3 times a week too. I am keeping track of what I eat at http://www.NutraWatch.com/ which really helps me balance out what I eat during the day. As of today, I have lost 10 pounds, which was my goal. All of my fat pants have been put away and even some of my regular pants are starting to look baggy. I really need to get out and get some new pants anyway. I have been calling my weight loss plan a Watch-it rather than a Diet, because all I have done is just take a good look at what I was eating. I have switched out unhealthly snacks and meal choices for healthier ones. Now I eat 6 times a day, which keep me from being so hungry at meal time and then it takes less to fill me up. A friend of mine at work is doing the same thing and it helps to have someone to bounce food ideas off of. Now I have to figure out how much to eat to maintain around this weight. I have been losing about a pound or so a week since I started. Best of all I feel much better and my horrible hormone related headaches have almost stopped. Woo Hoo!!!

No comments: