Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Everyone else except Joseph

Mallory and I got hit by the bug last night after we went to bed. She and I were in the bathroom every half hour for most of the night. Taylor had spent the night at a friend's house and I got a call from the Mom at 5:30am. Taylor started throwing up around 1:00am and she was finally awake enough to bring her home. So Taylor came home and crawled into bed with me. Most of us slept until after 11:00pm. I made Joseph fend for himself downstairs after he got up. Bailey started throwing up soon after she woke up. Rachel is feeling good enough now to go outside. Mallory and I are feeling better, but are not up to doing much by lying around. I just got a call from Joe, he's got the bug too. Now the wait is on for Joseph to see if he gets it too.

No comments: