Monday, January 03, 2005

Day 2

Slept in again today. Natalie woke me up at 9:22am, earlier than I wanted, but it could have been worse. Joe and I decided that today was the day to clear out our dressers and closets of clothes that either didn't fit or we just didn't wear anymore. The local charity that comes by the house to pickup donations will be getting 8 big bags of clothes in the morning. Then I finished Mallory's pullover and it fits her great. I sent Taylor up to get a picture and ended up with a goofy one, which you'll see if I can figure out how to add one as part of this post. We had stuffing in the crockpot and pork chops on the George Forman grill for dinner. Joseph tried stuffing for the first time, without any fuss, and actually like it. He still won't eat many vegatables, but he's eating so much more than he did even a year ago. I'm just glad that he's more willing to try new foods these days. Relaxed after dinner by cutting out another fleece pullover, this one will be for Rachel. I didn't have enough fabric for the hood, so I will be making a trip to the fabric store soon to find some fleece that is either off white or some shade of gray. It took longer than noirmal to get all of the kids to sleep, no one was tired at bedtime since they had all slept late this morning. Bailey was the last to go and she just fell asleep on the sofa behind me at 11:45pm. Oh, I also hemmed a new pair of jeans for Joe after I got Natalie to sleep. I'm leaving any more sewing to tomorrow evening because it's time to go to bed.

No comments: